Hi there everyone,
By now, we are all aware of the severity of the COVID-19 outbreak across the world.
We want to reach out to you and reassure you, that at present our web store is still open and operating as normal.
As a business we are following government guidelines to safeguard our staff, whilst maintaining our product supply and services, so we have as little disruption as possible. If anything changes, we will inform you as soon as possible.
We are taking the following steps to comply with government guidelines and maintain day to day operations.
1. We are containing to operate as normal. Our website is full operationa www.glasstablesonline.co.uk and our 1-2 working day delivery service is not affected at this time.
2. Members of the office team whose roles enable them to work from home are doing so.
3. The team is keeping in contact with each other at all times to keep communication open and support each other.
4. Any travel plans have been cancelled
5. We have a structure and plan in place for our warehouse team, so we can continue the order picking process should staff have to isolate.
We are receiving a large volume of emails and calls to our customer service team at this time.
We kindly ask you to please be patient, and use the resources available on our website.
To track your order, please use the tracking link found in your dispatch email.
Please take care, look after yourself and each other.
The team at Glass Tables Online